When you need a bail lawyer to represent you in a bail reduction hearing in a State or Federal court in Pennsylvania to reduce bail, contact the Philadelphia criminal lawyers The Zeiger Firm. After a judge determines the amount of bail for an individual, it may still be possible to ask the court to reduce the amount of bail under certain conditions. At The Zeiger Firm, our lawyers offer free consultations on bail reductions, 600e motions, nebia hearings, and house arrest motions.

Generally, the judge, magistrate or magisterial district judge who set the amount of bail may modify a bail order at any time before the preliminary hearing.

There are other ways how to reduce bail, including:

  • A bail order may be modified by the judge or other authority at the preliminary hearing.
  • An existing bail order may be modified by a Common Pleas Court judge in Pennsylvania or a Federal Court Judge or Federal Court Magistrate.
  • Counsel may make a motion seeking to have a bail order modified at any time prior to verdict.
  • Counsel may make a motion seeking a bail reduction in open court at a pretrial hearing when all parties are present.
  • Petitioning the Court for House Arrest prior to trial.
  • Petitioning the Court for “Direct Supervision” prior to trial.

Why Hiring a Bail Reduction Attorney in Philadelphia is Crucial

If you need a bail hearing lawyer to seek a bail reduction, it is important to hire an attorney who understands the laws and the procedures that apply to these situations. At The Zeiger Firm, our criminal defense attorneys are zealous advocates who have represented many persons seeking a reduction of their bail, and we understand the law and the procedure that applies.

When you need a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania criminal defense attorney to represent you in a bail reduction hearing in a Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas or in Federal Court, contact The Zeiger Firm, where our goal is to represent every client zealously and to obtain the best results possible in each case. To arrange a consultation, please contact us today or give us a call at 215-546-0340 or send us an email via the form below.