Being charged with a crime can be scary. You may be frantically searching for “best criminal lawyer near me” because you want an advocate in your corner who can protect your legal rights. It’s essential that you take the charges seriously because you only have one shot to defend your freedom and your future. Reaching out to an experienced criminal defense attorney in Philadelphia is a good idea to ensure you take a proactive approach to the case.
You should never face criminal charges alone. You will be facing the full weight of the government, so it is essential that you have a strong ally who will tirelessly fight to protect you. Brian Zeiger can discuss your case with you and devise a customized legal strategy tailored to your goals. He has extensive experience getting criminal charges dismissed, negotiating plea deals, and securing not guilty verdicts on behalf of his clients. You can contact The Zeiger Firm for a confidential case review.
How Can a Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer Help You?
Whether you have been accused of a misdemeanor or a felony, it is crucial that you reach out to an experienced criminal lawyer in Philadelphia. The best criminal attorneys in Philadelphia will handle every aspect of your case from start to finish. Brian Zeiger has practiced law since 2000 and capably handles all pre-trial matters, criminal trials, and appeals. No case is too complex for him to take on.
A Philadelphia criminal lawyer from The Zeiger Firm can:
- Investigate your case and find holes in the prosecution’s case
- Identify possible defenses to the charges you are facing
- Gather evidence to establish your innocence
- Guide you through the court system
- Keep you informed of the status of your case at every phase
- Analyze your specific situation and make recommendations based on your particular circumstances
- Provide aggressive legal representation at every stage of the case
- Prepare your case for trial from the very beginning
Cases Philadelphia Criminal Attorney Brian Zeiger Takes
The Zeiger Firm can capably handle a variety of criminal matters, including:
- White-collar crimes
- Sex crimes
- Juvenile crimes
- Theft, burglary & robbery
- Probation or parole violations
- ARD & diversion
- Domestic violence
- Drug charges
- Gun possession
- Vehicular homicide
- Identity theft
- Federal criminal defense
- Violent crimes
The Zeiger Firm’s advocacy does not end at trial. We also provide post-conviction relief and pre-trial assistance, including help with:
- Bail reductions
- Prisoners’ rights
- Post-trial and post-sentence motions
- Motions to terminate probation or parole
An experienced Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer will consider the impact a criminal conviction can have on your life and develop a strategy to safeguard their client’s rights. If you would like to discuss your case confidentially with an experienced criminal lawyer in Philadelphia, reach out to The Zeiger Firm.
Why You Need an Experienced Criminal Attorney in Philadelphia
When choosing a criminal defense lawyer, consider hiring a local attorney. Philadelphia criminal defense lawyers like Brian Zeiger are familiar with Philadelphia courts. Every court has its own unique rules and process of doing things. For over 20 years, Brian Zeiger has developed an in-depth understanding of the local courts, judges, and juries. He leverages this intricate knowledge to establish the most effective defense for his clients.
Another reason it is essential to use a local criminal defense attorney is that they may have developed a reputation in the legal community as a formidable opponent. Brian Zeiger has shown time and time again that he can obtain results at trial. Prosecutors will sometimes dismiss or reduce charges once he takes on a case because they know what they are up against.
Our connection to the local community, impressive results, and client satisfaction have made us in high demand in the Philadelphia area.
Why You Should Choose Brian Zeiger as Your Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer
Some of the reasons we believe we are the best Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer for your case is we offer:
- Experience – For over 20 years, Brian Zeiger has provided unparalleled legal representation in the greater Philadelphia area. We have successfully defended clients facing serious criminal charges, resulting in dismissals of charges, charge reductions, acquittals, and successful appeals.
- Trial advocacy – We are trial lawyers. We see ourselves as intense, zealous, and aggressive advocates for our clients. We’re willing to take every case to a jury to pursue justice. Other Philadelphia criminal defense lawyers may try to get their clients to agree to plea bargains to save time and money, but not us. We will fight tirelessly to protect your rights while still allowing you to ultimately determine how you want to move forward with your case.
- Narrow focus – The Zeiger Firm focuses exclusively on criminal cases and interactions with law enforcement. This narrow focus has allowed us to develop an in-depth understanding of this area of the law that we put to use in every case.
- Personal attention – Our advocates pride ourselves on providing high-quality legal representation in a personalized atmosphere. We will give you the time and attention you deserve. We understand this is a confusing and frightening experience, and we will be with you every step of the way.
- Compassion and sensitivity – Our team will always treat you with respect, the same way we would want our loved ones to be treated if they were in your position. We have a deep understanding of the possible consequences and will ensure you have the support you need during this challenging time.
- Respect from the legal community – We are recognized as one of the most skilled criminal defense firms in Philadelphia. Prosecutors and judges alike respect our tenacious client advocacy. Our firm has been honored with various awards and recognition of our skills, including America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys in 2018, an Avvo 10.0 rating for Top Attorney Appeals and Top Attorney Criminal Defense, and the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, which recognizes the nation’s top one percent of attorneys.
Contact a Philadelphia Criminal Lawyer Today for Help with Your Case
If you are facing criminal charges or believe you are under investigation, do not hesitate to reach out to The Zeiger Firm. We will take the time to carefully listen to your concerns and answer any questions you have. We know what it takes to successfully mitigate the consequences of conviction and fight for your acquittal. Contact us today for your confidential case review.