BRIAN J. ZEIGER, ESQ.
People facing criminal allegations may be subject to significant fines, probation, community service, and significant restrictions of their freedoms. As a result, it is important to retain the services of an attorney who has experience and understands the stakes in criminal cases. Mr. Zeiger has the skill required to help bring your case to the best resolution possible.
In addition, Mr. Zeiger understands the rights of victims. Whether folks are victims of sex crimes, or victims of any type of crime, Mr. Zeiger looks for a recovery where other lawyers do not. Brian leverages his insight of criminal law and civil rights litigation against victims rights to understand how to make a recovery for his clients.
Mr. Zeiger is passionate about jury trials and his true home is in the courtroom. Often times when prospective clients ask Mr. Zeiger why they should hire him, the answer is that sometimes clients need a fighter. Mr. Zeiger routinely tries cases in front of jury which distinguishes him from his peers.
- Criminal Defense
- Criminal Appeals
- Federal Criminal Defense
- White Collar
- Civil Rights
- Police Brutality
- Prisoners’ Rights
- Washington University of St. Louis, B.S.B.A. Accounting & Finance, 1997
- Temple University, M.B.A., 2000
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- Super Lawyer, 2008, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019. Criminal Defense, White Collar, Civil Rights.
- AVVO 10.0 Rating, Criminal Defense & Criminal Appeals
- America’s Top 100 Criminal Defense Attorneys 2019 Recipient Award
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- American Institute of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Client Satisfaction Award
- American Institute of Criminal Defense Attorneys, 10 Best Attorneys
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top 1% – Criminal Defense
- Global Directory of Who’s Who – Top Lawyer
- Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney Pennsylvania
- American Society of Legal Advocates, Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer Pennsylvania
- American Jurist Institute, Top 10 Criminal Law Attorney for Pennsylvania
- Business Editor, Environmental Law and Technology Journal, Temple University School of Law
- Texas Journal on Civil Liberties & Civil Rights, 18 TEX. J. C.L. & C.R. 181 – A Change to Relation Back
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- All Pennsylvania State Courts
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, Hearing Officer, 2019-2022.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Inn of Court, Master
- Pennsylvania Bar Association:
- Criminal Justice Section, Chair 2019-2021.
- Criminal Justice Section, Vice-Chair, 2017-2019.
- Criminal Justice Section, Counsel Member, 2015-2017.
- Ethics Section, Appointed Member, 2016-present.
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (NACDL)
- National Lawyers Guild
- National Police Accountability Project
- American Society of Legal Advocates
- Federal Bar Association
- The Federalist Society
- Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry
- Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Delaware County Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau – Accredited Business
- Faculty with NITA (National Institute for Trial Advocacy): NITA Building Trial Skills
- Faculty with Law Review CLE: Driving Under the Influence
- Faculty with Pennsylvania Bar Institute (PBI): PCRA Basics (Post Conviction Relief Act Appeals).
Willingness to go to Trial:
To arrange a consultation with Brian Zeiger, please give a call at 215-546-0340 or send an email to email@example.com.